The newly engineerd Mach1 MV 130 TD raises the benchmark for performance, fit and customization in a ski boot.
Tecnica’s engineers consulted with a round-table of bootfitters who hold a combined 100-plus years of experience and then brought those ideas and solutions to our boot-makers in Italy.
The result is an improved medium volume fit that is specially engineered to ski anywhere and everywhere, regardless of conditions.
New for this year’s 100mm lasted Mach 1, is the launch of T-Drive Technology. T-Drive is a cuff-to-shell interface that fundamentally changes how a ski boot’s performance is defined.
The T-Drive connects the upper cuff and lower shell in a ground breaking approach which is entirely focused on prioritizing enghance, efficient and consistent flex.
The boot feels surprisingly comfortable out-of-the-box, thanks to the newly redesigned anatomically shaped liner and shell.
If needed, you can add personal customization with Tecnica’s C.A.S. system to solve any additional fit problems.
Demanding skiers will appreciate the Asymmetrical Power Transmission shell, which significantly improves energy transfer.
Mach1 has always stood for performance with great fit, and this all new MV version is “what’s next” for Tecnica.
Volume: 100 mm Medium Volume
Liner: C.A.S. UltraFit Pro; C.A.S. footbed and instep tongue
Shell: C.A.S. Shell with Quick Instep; C.A.S. Boot board
Cuff: PU- Back Spine
Closure: 4 Micro Alu - screwed; 45mm Power Lock Strap
C.A.S. LINER TECHNOLOGY: ANATOMICAL SHAPE, PRECISE FIT, COMFORT & PERFORMANCE
C.A.S. Technology focuses on the critical fit areas of the foot to achieve an accurate anatomical shape.
• Accurate anatomical shape
• Dual Density pre-shaped thermoformed microcell material
- provides great out-of-the-box fit
- provides enhanced sensitivity and power transmission
C.A.S. LINER CUSTOMIZATION
• PUNCHING (increase volume) Microcell material can be heated and punched in problem fit areas.
• GRINDING (increase volume) Microcell material is easiliy grindable up to 2mm in problem fit areas.
• GLUING PRE-CUT MICROCELL (decrease volume) Glue the C.A.S. Fit Kit pre-shaped pieces to decrease volume in problem fit areas.
• The inside of the liner adapts to foot anatomy, the outside adapts to the shell.
• Completely thermo customizable 80°C x 8 min in the oven which is preset!
• C.A.S. Foot Board Customizable