Powerful skiers looking to up their performance will appreciate the combination of direct transfer of power, optimal control and comfort the Mach1 130 MV provides.
Built on a Mid Volume, 100 mm wide last the MV version is the ideal choice for people with “regular” shaped feet and has outstanding out-of-the-box fit.
The shell and liner offer more fit solutions for extra fine tuning.
Volume: 100 mm Medium Volume
Liner: C.A.S. UltraFit Pro; C.A.S. footbed and instep tongue
Shell: C.A.S. Shell with Quick Instep; C.A.S. Boot board
Closure: 4 Micro Alu - screwed; 45mm Power Lock Strap
C.A.S. LINER TECHNOLOGY: ANATOMICAL SHAPE, PRECISE FIT, COMFORT & PERFORMANCE
C.A.S. Technology focuses on the critical fit areas of the foot to achieve an accurate anatomical shape.
• Accurate anatomical shape
• Dual Density pre-shaped thermoformed microcell material
- provides great out-of-the-box fit
- provides enhanced sensitivity and power transmission
C.A.S. LINER CUSTOMIZATION
• PUNCHING (increase volume) Microcell material can be heated and punched in problem fit areas.
• GRINDING (increase volume) Microcell material is easiliy grindable up to 2mm in problem fit areas.
• GLUING PRE-CUT MICROCELL (decrease volume) Glue the C.A.S. Fit Kit pre-shaped pieces to decrease volume in problem fit areas.
• The inside of the liner adapts to foot anatomy, the outside adapts to the shell.
• Completely thermo customizable 80°C x 8 min in the oven which is preset!
• C.A.S. Foot Board Customizable