The proven Mach1 130 LV combines the precision of a high performance machine with an anatomical fit that will blow your mind. A low volume, 98mm extremely anatomical fit in the C.A.S. Liner and C.A.S. Shell gives you a precise fit that lasts. The C.A.S. bootboard rounds out the customizaion capabilities of the C.A.S. system allowing for further personalization. This 130 flex boot will respond to any slope or condition you throw at it.
Sizes: 24.5 - 29.5* MP
Volume: 98 mm Low Volume
Liner: C.A.S. UltraFit Pro Race: C.A.S. Footbed
Shell: C.A.S. Shell with Quick Instep and C.A.S. Boot Board
Closure: 4 Micro Alu - screwed. 45mm Power Lock strap
C.A.S. LINER TECHNOLOGY: ANATOMICAL SHAPE, PRECISE FIT, COMFORT & PERFORMANCE
C.A.S. Technology focuses on the critical fit areas of the foot to achieve an accurate anatomical shape.
• Accurate anatomical shape
• Dual Density pre-shaped thermoformed microcell material
- provides great out-of-the-box fit
- provides enhanced sensitivity and power transmission
C.A.S. LINER CUSTOMIZATION
• PUNCHING (increase volume) Microcell material can be heated and punched in problem fit areas.
• GRINDING (increase volume) Microcell material is easiliy grindable up to 2mm in problem fit areas.
• GLUING PRE-CUT MICROCELL (decrease volume) Glue the C.A.S. Fit Kit pre-shaped pieces to decrease volume in problem fit areas.
• The inside of the liner adapts to foot anatomy, the outside adapts to the shell.
• Completely thermo customizable 80°C x 8 min in the oven which is preset!
• C.A.S. Foot Board Customizable