The backbone of the Mach1 line up, the Mach1 110’s unbeatable features and fit make it a perfect choice for intermediate to advanced skiers who are looking for a comfortable yet uncompromising fit.
The C.A.S. liner is now joined by the anatomical, sculpted C.A.S. Shell and C.A.S. Bootboard to give you an impressive out-of-the-box fit, with responsiveness and control to take your skiing to the next level.
Quick instep for ease of entry and exit, adjustable canting and flex round out the long list of features that will make this boot a go-to for a wide range of skiers this season.
Sizes: 24.5 - 30.5* MP
Volume: 100mm Medium Volume
Liner: C.A.S. UltraFit
Shell: C.A.S. Shell with Quick Instep; C.A.S. Boot board
Closure: 4 Micro Alu; 35mm Powerstrap
C.A.S. SHELL TECHNOLOGY
RESULT: GREAT OUT-OF-THE-BOX FIT.
As not all feet are shaped the same. C.A.S. Technology allows for the highest level of customization in the market.
• Accurate anatomical shape
- poffers easier and faster heating
- holds custom shape more accurately
C.A.S. SHELL CUSTOMIZATION
• PUNCHING (increase material). Polyether material can be heated and punched in problem fit areas
• GRINDING (increase volume). The shell can be grindabled in problem fit areas.