Frequently Asked Questions
Where is FanatykCo located?
How far is it to the ski lift?
- Only 300 meters from lift access. Just a short 5-minute walk from our shop to the lifts.
When can I pick-up/return and where?
- Pick-up and drop-off are from our store between 8AM and 5PM. Skis can be stored at our shop anytime.
- Skis need to be returned daily before 5pm, unless booked for multi-day reservation.
- Please ensure you return the skis personally when possible.
- Demo skis returned late due to concierges or friends will be charged to the renter.
Can I pick the skis up the night before?
- Yes, you can pick them up after 7pm the night before your booking.
- Please indicate this at the time of booking by selecting the “7pm Pick-Up” option. There is no extra charge for this.
Demo charges towards purchase policy?
- Demo fees can be applied to a ski purchase up to $158 maximum (2 days demo fee). This is non-transferrable.
Can I swap skis during the day or as conditions change?
- Skis can be swapped out anytime during the day or during multi-days.
- The selection is limited to the available options at the time. There is no charge for this service.
What if I want to book different skis on different days?
- This is a great way to try a few skis but unfortunately you will need to make separate bookings to do this.
What is the refund and cancellation policy?
- You can cancel reservations within 48 hours of the rental period with a full refund.
- Weather is not a valid reason for cancellation.
- In the rare case that the mountain is closed on the day of your rental your will be issued a full refund.
- https://fanatykco.com/contact-more-info/ 1-604-938-9455
Is there damage insurance available?
- No. Because equipment is used for demo purposes you are responsible for all damages or theft.
- Repair or replacement prices will be determined on a case by case basis.
- Most premium credit cards, if used for booking, offer coverage against damage and theft of rental product.
(you are required to pay and attempt payment recovery on your own)
Do you rent boots?
- Sorry, no we do not rent ski boots. You need to supply your own boots.
- We do have rental poles which are $10 a day if required.
- If you do need rental boots we recommend going to Spicy Sports which is 100 meters from our location.
What boot types are compatible with the demo skis?
- Our demo ski bindings are compatible with Adult Alpine ISO 5355 standard, ISO 9523 touring, Grip-Walk and Walk-To-Ride soles.
- We do not have any Tech compatible or touring frame options.
How can I save on my booking?
- You can use the discount code “ONLINE” at the checkout stage to save 10%