The Minaret 100 is the freeride boot of choice for ladies in need of both downhill performance and a walk mode that actually works.
K2 ski boots are packed with new tech, but one thing you’ll want to take away from these freshly-engineered freeriders is the Synchro Interlock – built on the Energy Interlock platform, this system when engaged delivers a full-flex, uncompromised all-mountain boot.
Disengage, and experience the range of motion you crave.
- Built on the Energy Interlock design platform, the Synchro Interlock enables the simultaneous release of both an internal wedge and the Interlock.
When released, the Synchro Interlock delivers greater fore and aft range of motion for more efficient touring.
Engaging the wedge and Interlock functionally creates an all-mountain boot, with 100% of the flex index and uncompromised downhill performance.
This user-friendly design can be locked or released with the flick of a ski pole for on-the-go efficiency.
Integrated Tech Fittings
- Tech fittings are fully integrated into the shell injection, instead of just the outsole pods.
This design guarantees greater strength, improved torsional stiffness, durability, and makes our outsoles compatible with both DIN-alpine and Tech bindings.
Dual Cuff Alignment
- Adjust +/- 2.2 degrees on medial and lateral sides for a total range of 4.4 degrees. This enables adjustment to the lower leg angle for maximum comfort and performance.
Vibram® ISO 9523 Rubber Outsoles
- Vibram® ISO 9523 rubber touring sole upgrade available for added grip, traction and security when climbing or hiking more technical terrain. Sold separately.
- Synchro Interlock, PowerFuse SpYne, Integrated Tech Fittings, Dual Cuff Alignment, Replaceable Outsoles, Padded Mid-Grip, 40mm Velcro Powerstrap
- Boot Width:
- Boot Flex:
- Liner Fit:
- Sizes Offered:
- 22.5, 23.5, 24.5, 25.5