At Fanatyk Co. Ski Shop we've sold hundreds of pairs of Intuition liners over the years.
The Pro Tour is a durable, light weight, softer flexing liner that is ideal for A/T and telemark skiing.
- The strategic rear panel increases comfort and range of motion for tour-ability while the optional lace system, alternate tongues and supple cuff offer solid support and responsiveness. All of this works in combination to enhance performance both ascending and descending.
- The Pro Tour liner is available in 3 thicknesses to accommodate any volume foot and shell.
- We choose to stock the MV - Medium Volume version of the Intuition Pro Tour liner. This is because it fits most users.
- We can usually special order LV - Low Volume and HV - High Volume versions of specific models directly from Intuition. If they have stock we can get them in a couple of business days.
- Our expert ski boot fitters will help you to determine the best liner option to suit your needs.
This model can be worn ‘out of the box’, heat molded with the home fit kit or fit by a professional boot fitter.
- All of our Intuition prices include in-store molding of these customer liners. We use convection ovens to warm the liners and a series of professional tools and steps to acquire the best possible custom fitted liner outcome.
- Our ski boots, liners and foot beds are guaranteed. Our fitters work with you to ensure you are satisfied with your purchases.
*Please note that there may be additional charges for other recommended boot work such as punching, stretching, foot beds, etc.
*Online purchases can be returned within 30 days for a refund only if they are in new, un-molded condition in the original packaging and condition.
*Don't see your size available? We probably have it. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-938-9455 and we'll check our in-store inventory and supplier stock levels.
*Checking Shell Fit
In order to determine the right thickness of liner for you, start by checking your shell fit. To do this, pull the existing liner out of the shell. Stand with your bare foot inside the bare shell, and move your foot all the way forward so that your toes are touching the end. Bend your knee and flex forward a bit so that you can slide your hand or even a pencil into the shell behind your leg. How many fingers can you fit between your heel and the shell?
One finger (1/2”) or less- Low Volume
One – two fingers (1/2″-1¼”) – Med Volume
More than two fingers (1½” +)- High Volume
*No Charge Boot Fitting and Boot Fit Guarantee NOT applicable to online purchases.