At Fanatyk Co. Ski Shop we've sold hundreds of pairs of Intuition liners over the years.
The Pro Tongue liner is the stiffest of all our tongue style liners with hard tongue and cuff reinforcements, a traditional style 2mm stroble sole with PU covering, and a thinner, softer toe box which allows more toe room in tight fitting shells.
- The Pro Tongues come with a removable 7mm foam insert, which make them ideal for custom footbeds.
- The Pro Tongue is a medium volume liner and works best with a shell fit* of One – two fingers (1/2″-1¼”)
- Our expert ski boot fitters will help you to determine the best liner option to suit your needs.
Due to the thickness, this model should be fit by a professional boot fitter.
- All of our Intuition prices include in-store molding of these customer liners. We use convection ovens to warm the liners and a series of professional tools and steps to acquire the best possible custom fitted liner outcome.
- Our ski boots, liners and foot beds are guaranteed. Our fitters work with you to ensure you are satisfied with your purchases.
*Please note that there may be additional charges for other recommended boot work such as punching, stretching, foot beds, etc.
*Online purchases can be returned within 30 days for a refund only if they are in new, un-molded condition in the original packaging and condition.
*Don't see your size available? We probably have it. Email email@example.com or call 604-938-9455 and we'll check our in-store inventory and supplier stock levels.
*Checking Shell Fit
In order to determine the right thickness of liner for you, start by checking your shell fit. To do this, pull the existing liner out of the shell. Stand with your bare foot inside the bare shell, and move your foot all the way forward so that your toes are touching the end. Bend your knee and flex forward a bit so that you can slide your hand or even a pencil into the shell behind your leg. How many fingers can you fit between your heel and the shell?
One finger (1/2”) or less- Low Volume
One – two fingers (1/2″-1¼”) – Med Volume
More than two fingers (1½” +)- High Volume
*No Charge Boot Fitting and Boot Fit Guarantee NOT applicable to online purchases.