At Fanatyk Co. Ski Shop we've sold hundreds of pairs of Intuition liners over the years.
The Power Wrap Plus is the thickest wrap style liner in our collection. The high-density foam construction and additional reinforcement around the cuff and ankles provide maximum stiffness and heel hold.
- The Power Wrap Plus will stiffen up any boot and increase warmth, comfort and performance.
- If you have skinny lower legs and/or a lot of space to fill in your boots, these are the right liners for you!
- The Power Wrap Plus is a high volume liner and works best with a shell fit* of More than two fingers (1½” +)
- Our expert ski boot fitters will help you to determine the best liner option to suit your needs.
Due to the thickness, this model should be fit by a professional boot fitter.
- All of our Intuition prices include in-store molding of these customer liners. We use convection ovens to warm the liners and a series of professional tools and steps to acquire the best possible custom fitted liner outcome.
- Our ski boots, liners and foot beds are guaranteed. Our fitters work with you to ensure you are satisfied with your purchases.
*Please note that there may be additional charges for other recommended boot work such as punching, stretching, foot beds, etc.
*Online purchases can be returned within 30 days for a refund only if they are in new, un-molded condition in the original packaging and condition.
*Don't see your size available? We probably have it. Email email@example.com or call 604-938-9455 and we'll check our in-store inventory and supplier stock levels.
*Checking Shell Fit
In order to determine the right thickness of liner for you, start by checking your shell fit. To do this, pull the existing liner out of the shell. Stand with your bare foot inside the bare shell, and move your foot all the way forward so that your toes are touching the end. Bend your knee and flex forward a bit so that you can slide your hand or even a pencil into the shell behind your leg. How many fingers can you fit between your heel and the shell?