1) Dry your gloves at room temperature, avoid open flames, heaters, tumble- driers and ovens.
2) Gloves dry best in an upright position. Some models come with a carabiner clasp that, apart from keeping the gloves together, also is useful when drying.
3) Do not turn lined gloves inside out. The liner, insulation and membrane can be difficult to put back into place.
4) Gloves with a removable lining dry faster when the liners are removed, and the removable liners are also easy to wash. Dirt clogs pores and fibers reducing breathability. However, wool liners must be hand washed and dried on a flat surface.
5) We do not recommend washing leather gloves frequently. If you do wash them, put on the gloves and wash with soap and lukewarm water. Squeeze out the water gently without twisting. Models without several layers or leather can be machine-washed at 40°C or less.